This is right after his arrival. Baby's first hug was from mommy.
Daddy got the next hug.
Weighing in at 6 lbs, 4 onces...
Just got checked out...all systems are a go!
Mommy gets more time to enjoy her little boy.

You gotta love me!
Nathan, Lona, Ammon, & Maddie Sue

7 comments:
Lona,
Congratulations! Your son is so beautiful! You must be so proud! Have you chosen a name for him yet? I hope that you are doing well.
Lots of love,
Kim
Congratulations! He is beautiful! You both must be so excited that he is finally here. What a lucky little boy to have such wonderful and caring parents.
love,
Marci, Carlos, and Nicholas Hernandez
hey guys, just got an email, congrats. the baby is adorable.
:)
love you both
dani
(a.k.a. dainyelle)
He is absolutely handsome! I can not wait to meet the little fella! Enjoy this grand adventure called parenthood that will last the rest of your lives. What a special baby boy he is!
Lona & Nathan,
He is so beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sending the photos so quickly. What an amazing miracle!
Congratulations,
Jamie
lONA AND NATHAN
CONGRADULATIONS...HE IS BEAUTIFUL!
TRUELY A GIFT FROM ABOVE. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE ,IT PASSES ALL TOO QUICKLY.
GOD BLESS ,
JULIE SMITH
I am missing my little guy already. Thanks for letting me be a part of this beautiful experience. You both are going to be wonderful parents. I love you all.
Grandma Mort
Post a Comment