Friday, July 01, 2005

More Pictures of Our Little Angel

Both Ammon and Lona are doing well. Ammon had his first appointment with our pediatrician yesterday and everything looked great. We appreciate all of the comments and calls that we have received from our wonderful family and friends. We feel truly blessed and are loving our lives as parents.

Ammon sleeping in his mother's arms. I took the picture and changed the colors a bit on the computer.



Ammon resting in his beautiful new quilt that "auntie" Linda Landry sewed for him.


Hanging out with daddy on his lunch break.


He doesn't look happy now, but Ammon was glad to have Grandma Mort visiting. Grandma was a great help and really spoiled all of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lona,

Your little guy is getting cuter and cuter! I really can not wait to hold this special little fella. He looks like he is pretty tall. Welcome to this beautiful and BIG world, Ammon Nathaniel King!! We love you,

The Bridge Family

Anonymous said...

Oh Lona and Nathan,
I am incrediably excited and happy for you. He is absolutely beautiful. I am so glad to see that you have the baby you so desperately wanted.
I was brought to tears at seeing you holding your little one. I am so happy and proud of you. You are a wonderful woman and I know you will be an outstanding mother. Oh and Nathan good job... he's beautiful. Can't wait to get my hands on him....

Love

Nicole, Shawn, Nia and Shawn Pauling

We love you and miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

Man seeing him in the pitchers makes him look alot bigger then i saw him when i was there.!.!.!.!Has he gotten alot bigger?