Hey Cousins! It's your cousin Jennifer (Webb) Mortensen! I got your blog off of Emily's. You guys look like you are doing well! It's fun to see your cute little guy. I can't believe how big he is! Our blog is: http://texasmortensenfamily.blogspot.com/.
I saw a link to your blog site on Jenny and Kiley's page. Horray! I love you pictures! Looks like you're doing well and have lots and lots of snow. I bet your little guy loves it!
2 comments:
Hey Cousins! It's your cousin Jennifer (Webb) Mortensen! I got your blog off of Emily's. You guys look like you are doing well! It's fun to see your cute little guy. I can't believe how big he is! Our blog is: http://texasmortensenfamily.blogspot.com/.
Love,
Jennifer
Hi Nate and Lona,
I saw a link to your blog site on Jenny and Kiley's page. Horray!
I love you pictures! Looks like you're doing well and have lots and lots of snow. I bet your little guy loves it!
Aloha,
Nat
www.rexandnataleewebbohana.blogspot.com
Post a Comment