Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Great Fun!

Ammon's cousins Preston & Claire came to visit us from Virgina. Ammon corrected me every time I referred to them as his cousins and told me that they were his friends.

After two days of rain, the kiddos were excited to play outside. As you can see from the pictures they were covered from head-to-toe in sand.

We stripped the twins and tried to get them all inside for bathtime. Kathy and I were outnumber by the kids, and needless to say their fun didn't stop there!

Once we were able to get everyone inside they had even more fun with bath time. Trying to get three kids out of the bathtub was not an easy task either. I took Preston out after washing his hair, and he kept trying to get back into the bathtub. Kathy finished cleaning Ammon & Claire and everyone was dressed and ready for bed.

In PJs, but not ready to sleep... Can you tell by the smiles they're giving?

Family Trip to Cade Cod & New Port, Rhode Island

Picture of the girls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pics!

Jan said...

How Fun!! I'm so glad that we got to see Emily & family at Bruce's birthday party! Those cousins/friends are so cute together!