Sunday, October 26, 2008

Light Therapy

Maddie Sue decided that she was not done at the hospital and so we took her back for some spa treatment called Light Therapy. She has been in for three days for jaundice and looks to be getting out this afternoon or tomorrow morning. It has been tiring for mommy to be staying at the hospital for so long, but we are excited that the baby is healthy and gaining weight.



5 comments:

Dallings said...

She is absolutely beautiful, congradulations! it is great to see such a wonderful family grow.
Lona I hope you have a speedy recovery. Your all in our thoughts and prayers.

Tim and Shay said...

what a precious little face! Congrats!

Mosley family said...

How is our girl doing today? Out of the hospital???
ANd yes, next time I will come to Connecticut. If I had more time, I definitely would have made it. But I knew it was close to Madyln coming and I didn't want to be a burden during that time! So I will come one day and Jhon will come too!

Bethany Patterson said...

Congrats Lona, Nathan and Ammon! She is gorgeous and deserves every second of spa treatment. This is just the beginning! We love you all and hope all is well.

Annelise H. Jensen said...

Wow, what a beautiful girl! You guys have such a beautiful family!