Monday, December 15, 2008

Miss Maddie Sue

It's hard to believe that my baby girl is two month old. Enjoy the pics!

This is an outfit that our neighbor gave us. The entire day Ammon referred to her as Bessie and kept saying, "Mommy, can't we just take her back to the farm?"

She's so huggable, kissable, loveable... unbelievable!

Every time we get ready to give Maddie Sue a bath, she urinates on me… So jokingly I sat her on the toilet and told her, “OK Maddie now this time you need to pee in the toilet.” Well, she did only it sprayed all over my leg, because she was sitting directly on the toilet seat. Nathan grabbed the camera and we took a few corny shots. I think they’re funny and hope that I don’t offend anyone. Hopefully they bring a smile to your face like they did to mine.

One of Ammon's new favorite saying is from the 'Madegascar II' movie. He saw it with daddy and Grandma King. He walks around the house saying, "I like them large... I like them chunky!" Well, Maddie surely is that. It's so fun to have a chubby baby. Unlike Ammon, Madelyn love to eat! I think she weighs 6 lbs less at 2 month than what Ammon weighed when he was a year old! Pretty crazy, huh?

One of Maddie's first smiles caught on camera!

2 comments:

Mosley family said...

I think the potty pictures are hilarious!!! I hope I get to meet her in January!

Trevor Dayley said...

You know it would have been perfect if the book she was holding on the toilet was "Everyone Poops".

Love the pictures. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see you guys in January.