This month has been hectic in our house. Nathan, Ammon, and Maddie all had colds. Each one of them took turns getting sick. Ammon and Maddie were also on antibiotics for ear infections and Ammon's right eardrum ruptured a few weeks ago. He woke up with blood and goop draining from his ear. When I first saw the bedding, I thought that maybe he had a nose bleed that night while he was asleep. I was pretty freaked out once I realized that it had come from his ear. The ENT said that it looks like it's healing well and that the ear infection appears to have cleared up. I think his balance has been off a little bit as well and he's fallen down several times.
Nathan and I have been up with sick kids at night for a little over two weeks now. Needless to say, we both are feeling pretty exhausted. We have enjoyed life amidst the ciaos though... Enjoy the pictures.
Daddy and Ammon made a playhouse out of a big box.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like you had fun in your cardboard hut, Ammon. Maddy Sue You are a Doll!! Grandma and Grandpa miss you and love you all!!
Post a Comment