Monday, August 17, 2009

Arizona Part 2

Life was incredibly hectic while in Arizona and I did a horrible job taking pictures of the kids with their cousins and my extended family. I kind of feel bad posting the pictures that I have, because I didn't take very many of them. Ammon had a blast playing with cousins and tried to convince me that I needed to drive him back there today. He wasn't too happy with me when I wouldn't comply.

Thank you to everyone who opened up their homes to us while we visited Arizona. It was wonderful to see you all. I promise when we come for Christmas, my work schedule won't be so crazy.


Jamie Housewart (my dear friend) and Mommy-to-be... This picture captures Ammon's personality pretty well I think.Ammon & Papa Mort hard at work
Family Picture with Grandma & Grandpa FelixGreat Grandma Sue and Grandpa Lee Hunsaker... we had a blast spending time with them

Ammon and cousin Daylen

No comments: