I love my kids! We have been enjoying the time together and although there are challenges at times, it has been a great experience. They both have such unique and interesting personalities. Ammon is so smart and creative. Maddie is such a bubbly little girl with a love for life. It is going to be so fun watching them grow up and see what they do with their lives.

Maddie has been very intrigued by Ammon's underwear recently. When I put down the pile of laundry out of the dryer, she immediately grabs a pair of his underwear and attempts to put it on. I helped her out a little bit, but this was her idea.


Ammon has been a good helper, so today he was rewarded with a Bakugan toy that connects seven different Bakugans to form a giant dragon Bakugan. He loves it! When I went to take his picture, he smile and squinted his eyes. I told him not to squint his eyes, but he told me, "But it is cute when I scrunch my eyes." Touche, Ammon, touche.
What a cutie! Who could resist that smile!
Maddie has been dragging this backpack around the house. Not sure if she is wanting to go with Ammon to school or just likes the pink, but she definitely knows how to wear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment