This past weekend, we were able to visit with Ben, Jan, Sam, Jared, and Ezra in Huntington Beach. Jan's mother, Ann, was so gracious to let us stay in her beautiful home. She was a good sport about a house full of children who love to get up at 5:30 in the morning.
We had a busy day kayaking, having our first Dim Sum experience (yummy!), going to the beach, and swimming at the neighborhood pool. Thanks again to Ben and Jan for inviting us. We can't wait to do it again!


4 comments:
Great photos, great time. We'll be getting back to you soon about Veteran's Day. Would ove to do it again.
or "love" rather :)
Thanks again for a good time!
I would totally ove it! Ben, don't correct yourself. I totally ove this new word. Save love for truly deep meanings, like how you love your wife. But if you simply want to express excitement, you can ove it. I ove making up new words.
Nathan
Post a Comment