Ammon is a choc-o-holic! Easter has become one of his favorite holidays.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Ready for Easter
We attended a local easter egg hunt this weekend. Ammon has a new found love for eggs... and I'm not talking about the eggs that chickens lay either. He discovered the difference when he grabbed an egg out of the refrigerator this morning expecting candy. Much to his surprise this egg wasn't full of candy, and it didn't taste very good either. Mom had fun cleaning up the mess and Ammon enjoyed his 2nd bath for the morning. Well, let's just say one of us enjoyed it. I did find humor in the situation though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like fun! Cute little guy! Like the egg story!
What a fun time!! Glad to see there really is an Easter Bunny, Grandma loves chocolate too!
What great pictures! Ammon is growing up so quickly! Miss you all but it is great getting to see your smiling faces online :)
HEY LOOK, there is a Easter Bunny! I had to show that to my kids. Ammon is growing so fast! He is So CUTE!!!!
Thanks for inviting me to check out your blog! It was so good to hear from you (Nathan) again! I think Kate Meacham might be in my ward! I'll ask her if she's the same one tomorrow. We have a blog too--janda-antics.blogspot.com
Ammon is a cutie!
Post a Comment