Monday, June 16, 2008

We're Having A Baby Girl...

Ammon is still determined to have a little brother, but we're happy to announce that we'll be welcoming a baby girl into our home this November!

7 comments:

Mosley family said...

YEAH!!!YEAH!!!Another girl! Can't wait!

princess jen said...

Congratulations!!

Elder Nathan Askins said...

Congratulations. If you need any name suggestions- I'd be happy to lend you my name. :)

Jen said...

That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun! I had no idea you guys were expecting! Congrat's!
Cousin Jen

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Tim and Shay said...

HOLY COW!!! I had no Idea you are pregnant! That is so exciting! Congrats! A little girl will be so much fun for you. And fun for Ammon to torment! As Tyler does to his little sisters. :o) So happy for you! I guess it's my turn now. Although I swore today at the grocrey store that we are done and not having another!!!

Jan said...

Yay! Congratulations! We're so excited for you!