Last week we flew to Arizona then drove to Utah to attend Aunt Kim's wedding. She was a beautiful bride, and we were so happy that we were able to be a part of this special event in her life. Kim & Jhon, we love you both and wish you the very best! Ammon was so excited to ride the airplane, but wasn't too fond of the whole experience once he was actually on it and realized that he had to sit in his seat for such a long period of time. I called Nathan and told him this would be the very last time that I fly back to Arizona with a young child. I think these kind of experiences are very similar to child birth though. Once we were there, I soon forgot just how challenging the travel experience was. It was so wonderful to see our families again. Time passed too quickly though, and before we knew it -- it was time to fly back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
great pics! Thanks for sending me some!! Love you guys! Thanks for coming!
That looks like so much fun! I wish we could have been there. Did you hear Eldon got married?
Post a Comment