--------------------------------------------------------------------------
We attend a play group every Thursday morning. Last week Ammon made a ‘speckled’ frog puppet. He loves art and is quite creative. He inherited this trait from his daddy & grandma, because I don’t have a creative bone in my body!
Most of the children painted their frogs green, but Ammon insisted that his frog was speckled, so he used brown paint as well. This frog puppet has been a source of entertainment for the family ever since he made it. Ammon is very particular about how the tongue is rolled and usually has me ‘fix it’ a few times each day.
It’s amazing how similar our personalities are. I am a bit of a perfectionist and thrive on having order to everything. Luckily, I have a husband who keeps me calm and brings balance to my life. Nathan and I are both hoping that our next child is a little more mellow and inherits a little more of his personality. Although I’ve heard Nathan was a little bit of a challenge in his younger years.
Please don’t get me wrong, Ammon is such a joy to be around. He makes us laugh and keeps us on our feet. It can be a little challenging at times though, because he expects things to be a certain way. He loves routine and struggles with changes to it. I think that’s one reason why travelling is so challenging.
Ammon interacting with his puppet
Ammon isn't to eager to pose for this picture. Can't you tell by the look on his face. I actually had to bribe him to do it.


2 comments:
hey there Ammon, You certainly are a smart boy to be able to spell your name!! We are sure having fun seeing all the things you are doing in your pictures. You get more handsome everyday!! Hope all is well with you all and we will talk to your soon, Love Grandma and Grandpa
So cute!
Post a Comment