Monday, March 23, 2009

Maddie is 5 months!

Here are a few pictures of our precious little ones from the past week:


Ammon loves his sister's new booster seat and is very willing to share toys with
her now and she is sharing this fun new toy with him.

Maddie loves to eat solids!

She wore this outfit for the first time... and I think it was already on the small side, so I took of a picture of her in it since it would be the first / last time that she was able to wear it. Maddie is always so cheerful in the mornings... as soon as I pulled out the camra, this is the face she made though. Pretty spring dress I love this picture. Maddie discovered her feet the past few weeks and loves to suck on them. She's quite flexible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAddie is so cute!! Happy 5 months. They grow too fast.

Anonymous said...

Wow. It's so great to see how much Maddy Sue is growing and getting cuter all the time. She's a doll!! Ammon looks like he is growing also. I love the pictures! Talk to you soon,. Love Mom King