I have been tagged by my sweet sister-in-law Bethany (By the way Beth, I don't know how you find time to garden)
I'm supposed to list 5 non important facts about myself...
1. I'm a clean freak. If things are not in order, I can't relax until they are.
2. I am completely tone deaf. Not only can I not sing in tune, I can't tell if anyone else is.
3. When I find myself in an uncomfortable situation, I laugh... I don't know why I do this.
4. I have this reoccuring nightmare that I forget to go to a class that I registered for and flunk it.
It's been years since I graduated from college too...
5. I am scared to death to have my kids near water. I make Ammon hold my hand the whole time.
Okay now I tag 5 others...
1. Crystal Adams
2. Shirley Dayley
3. Jan King
4. Kim Mosley
5. Shayleen Palmer
Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
interesting facts, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment