Grandma King came to visit for a few days. Ammon and Maddie Sue both enjoyed the special times that they were able to share with her. As always we were all sad to see her go. Ammon took it the hardest though. He woke up this morning looking for her, sobbed on the bathroom floor for over a half an hour, then finally came out and said, "OK, now I'm ready to eat. My tummy is rumbling." He's such a funny little boy. He didn't want mom to console him and needed to work through this on his own apparently. Everytime I tried to comfort him, he just became more upset and told me to go away. It broke my heart! I'm kind of the same way when I get upset though. Here are some of the pictures from her visit.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I miss you guys. Thanks for letting me come and play with Ammon and Maddie Sue. Can't believe she is crawling all over now. Lona. thanks for being such a great daughter and mother. Nathan, You're the best son!! Hugs and kisses, Grandma King(Mom)
Post a Comment