Monday, October 05, 2009

September Updates

The craziness has ended in our household as Nathan finally has a day off after working almost 30 days straight. The kids have enjoyed the quality time with him today and I have enjoyed the time that I've had to catch up on work. I love my kids so much, but I also love to have breaks from them every now & then... Here are a few pictures from the past month:

Ammon at the Woodstock Agricultural Days

Artist Ammon at it again... This is his monster face. It is a constant struggle to keep Ammon dressed. It's a common joke in our home that Ammon will move to a nudist colony once he's old enough to be out on his own.

Enjoying a tastey snack outside with Ammon


Our little Monkey

2 comments:

Jan said...

Cute! Glad you got a little break! We're excited to see you guys again. Can't believe Maddie is walking!!

Karolee said...

I would go crazy if my husband worked that much! You are awesome! (and you have adorable children!) Love the cute pics!