Monday, September 28, 2009

Maddie the Masterpiece

Today Ammon & Maddie Sue played together. It started with a basketball. Maddie would roll it and Ammon (pretending to a dog) would fetch it for her. Well, the fun drifted into the kitchen. I continued to work hearing laughter and Ammon talking to her baby sister. Then there was a little silence and an occasional giggle from Maddie. I started to become a little concerned by the silence and went to the kitchen to check on my sweet children. The first words from Ammon’s mouth were, “Look Mom, Maddie is a masterpiece.” This is what I saw…
Maddie, of course, adores her big brother and took it all in fun. It doesn’t matter what Ammon does, she wants to be a part of it. It's amazing what Ammon can do with a paint brush!
After her bath, these are the smiles that she shared with us. I just had to share this story with you all. Hopefully you find the humor in it as we did.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lona, that made me laugh right out loud! That is so funny and cute. Evan does the same kind of stuff to Jenika and she just basks in all the attention that he gives her. Aren't big brothers the best? You are a good sport. Some mommies would be mad, I'm glad you giggled too.

Amy Millett said...

That is a cute story. Looks like your little Ammon is quite the artist!

princess jen said...

Love it!! The kids are darling. I love funny little things like this. I'm glad that the masterpiece washed away without much difficulty and that they had a fun afternoon playing together.

Dallings said...

Simply adorable.