2010 was a pretty crazy year for our family. Now that we're settled in California, I've set a few goals for myself. I'm posting them on the blog to help make myself more accountable... to ensure that I actually accomplish everything on this list.
1. Getting more physically fit. I plan to run 200 miles this year. This isn't a lot for most of you, but will be a challenge for me as most of my spare time when I'm not chasing after or caring for kids, preparing meals, or cleaning house is spent working on the computer.
2. Completing the GMAT and starting a two year MBA Program
I hope to start taking classes this coming fall. There are several universities close to us, so I have many to chose from. Unfortunately, a lot of this process is them chosing me. I don't anticipate an issue getting accepted into one of these schools, but can honestly say that I'm feeling an array of emotion starting school again.
3. Reading scriptures every night as a couple. Most of the time I'm working when Nathan is getting ready for bed, so this will require some changes in my schedule, but I know this experience will help us grow stronger.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to improving my overall health both physically and spiritually.
Sunday, January 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You inspire me. Those are great goals.
Post a Comment