We visited Gilroy Gardens on Saturday. All active duty military got in free and the rest of us received a discounted rate. For years it was known for it's gardens and they later made it more of an amusement park. The kids loved the rides and we were amazed by the beautiful gardens! My family is visiting this summer and I'm so excited to take them there.
Little Princess Maddie Sue



3 comments:
Lona, I'm so glad you are taking advantage of all the beautiful places in that part of California. We loved living there and just looking at your pictures makes me homesick! I hope your heart is as happy as you look. Love you!
That looked so fun. Madddie looked a lot like Nathan in some of those pictures. I am so glad you are in such a beautiful place. We missed you in UT. You said such sweet things about Grandma on the facebook page.
Afton, Please let us know if you ever make it out this way... we'd love to see you.
Emily, I see more and more of Nathan in Maddie as she gets older. Sorry I missed the funeral. It would have been difficult to attend with our little ones, but I'm glad Nathan was able to make it. Grandma Oscarson was an incredible woman. She'll be missed by many.
Post a Comment