Nathan assisted with a training in San Diego on Fiscal Law for the CA Air National Guard this past weekend. Since he worked the previous weekend and worked 12-hours shifts earlier that week, we weren't too thrilled having him gone another weekend. So, we decided to make a mini family vacation out of it. I spent time with the kids in downtown San Diego while he worked and then visited Sea World and drove back on Sunday. It's a 9 hour drive from Mountain View to San Diego, so the driving portion wasn't too fun with two small children. However, we had blast while we there.
Ammon was not thrilled about going to Sea World. He cried, begged, and pleaded to just go back to the hotel so he could just play with his Legos. Getting him to the gate was quite the event, but as soon as he finished the first ride, he was absolutely loving it!
Ammon rode his first roller coaster while we were there. He enjoyed it a lot more than I did. I'm definitely getting old!


No comments:
Post a Comment