Lona and Nathan have not decided on a name, but we do have a few that we think sound good.
Ammon Jacob King
Nathaniel Ammon King
Ammon Nathaniel King
Ammon Scott King
Nathaniel Landon King
As you can tell, we like the name Ammon. So far, Nathan is leaning towards Nathaniel Ammon King and Lona favors Nathaniel Landon King, but we are still both uncommitted.
Feel free to express your opinion in the comments. We would also enjoy any ideas or suggestions of different name combinations.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
OK, I like them all! If you were to take Aunt Jess' vote, I'd be leaning toward Jesse Ammon King...has a ring to it, no?
I like Ammon Nathaniel, only because Vernon Nathaniel wasn't on the list... just joking.
I like Nathaniel Ammon King. Maybe it's because the last part sounds like my name. Anyway, all of them are great names, but this one seemed to stick out to me.
Of the names listed, I like Ammon Nathaniel King the best. However, my fav would be my own combo of those listed names...Landon Nathaniel King! I think it flows nicely, and I love the name Landon...it's unique yet very cool...my older bro. has that name as well...he is such a great guy. The BIGGEST geek in my elementary school was named Ammon...and he had a huge crush on me. If you do choose Ammon, I might not like your child.....ha, ha JUST JOSHIN! I'm sure your little stud muffin will make whatever name you choose be a cool one, cuz he will be so awsome.
Some of my fav. boy names:
Landon Alex
Carter Conner
Braden Dylan
Bradley Shane
Hudson Cameron
Love ya guys!
Lachelle
I think you should name him Harold Freakin King. Or maybe Nathan Harold King. Something like that.
I like Ammon Scott or Nathaniel Scott but guess I'm partial to the middle name Scott. Congrats!
I like all your choices. Just remember to be careful that the initials don't spell anything you don't like.
I love Ammon Scott King! Mostly because I like the initials ASK!!!
Congratulations!
I like Ammon Nathaniel King or Ammon Scott King. I like Landon Scott King, or was that even a choice??? Anyway, I am partial to the name Ammon too. Every Ammon I knew was CUTE and SWEET!!! When I hear the name Ammon, I think Tall Dark and HANDSOME!!! And that is what he is going to be no matter what his name is. :)
I like Nathaniel Ammon King. I figure that way you can call him by either name but he still is named after his dad.
I like the name Nathaniel Ammon King.
Post a Comment