Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Guess Height, Weight and Birth Date

With so many armchair obstetricians out there we thought we would give everyone a chance to officially post their guesses for our boy's height, weight and birth date.
We have already made our guesses based on our own birthday weigh-ins and a little bit of gut instinct. So there aren't any unfair advantages: Nathan weighed-in at 7 lbs. 15 oz and 20.5 inches on July 02 and was originally due on June 30th. Lona weighed-in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 inches on May 07 and was originally due on May 27.
Just click on the "comments" link below this entry to enter in your guess.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing that the boy wants to be like his daddy and will be born on July 2nd. He will be 7 lbs. 10 oz and 20 inches.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... I'd like the baby to be less than 8 lbs. I think he'll be about 20.5" long and will be born on July 7th

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to make a good guess here...I'm going for July 4th and he'll weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 lbs and be about 19.5 inches!

Milletts in Houston said...

I like the idea of having another King born on July 2nd, since I know Nathan, Aaron, and Brenda were all born on that day. I think it will be 21 inches long and 7 pounds 7 ounces.

Anonymous said...

That would be 2 cool for so many family members to have the same b-day...perhaps you guys could make a record here(4 miracles w/ the same birthday in your fam)!!! So my prediction: July 2, 2005
He will be: 7lbs. 6oz. and 21.5 inches short.

Anonymous said...

I think a lovely ten pounds of baby would be awesome. However, for my sister's sake during labor I will hope that it is smaller.

Anonymous said...

I am guessing about 7lbs. 3oz. and 20 inches long. And good heavens pray that it is not a 10lb. baby!!! Poor Lona.

Anonymous said...

I think he will be born May 29, weigh 7 1/2 lbs. and 21 ins. tall!!!